|Wild Trax Supply is a part of Wild Trax Feline Refuge, a small private USDA and state licensed wildlife facility that focuses on rescue and sanctuary of small species of wild felines, located in Arkansas. Our facility also performs native wildlife rescue and rehabilitation, and provides permanent residence for various species of exotic animals who need a safe place to call home. All profits from Wild Trax Supply sales support the wildlife facility at Wild Trax.|
|Email us at:|
|Or call us at: 501-230-4072. Please leave a message if we are
unable to answer the phone right away.
Customer Service/ Business Hours: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM Monday-Friday
We are closed on Sayrday and Sunday
Online Orders accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Orders processed on business days only.
| Accepted Payment
Secure Online Payments: Secure online credit card processing through Paypal. Visa, MC, and American Express accepted, as well as electronic bank transfers through PayPal. PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). Paypal respects your privacy, and does not provide your information to third parties.
Phone: We can accept Visa/MC or American Express over the phone. Please call 501-230-4072
Mail Order: Money Order, Cashiers Check, or Personal Check
|Clearly print street address and daytime phone number. No
shipments to PO Boxes. Orders will be shipped immediately
upon receipt of Money Order or Cashiers Check. Orders paid
by personal check will be shipped as soon as your personal
check clears bank. You should allow approximately 14 business
days for check to clear. On personal checks, please include
your driver's license number and state issued.
• Orders shipped UPS Regular Ground in the Continental US.
• All shipping and handling charges are based on actual weight and box size of item and the distance it must be shipped.
• Damages or shortages must be reported within 3 business days of receipt of your package.
• Returns or Exchanges must be authorized by Wild Trax Supply and made within 30 days after receipt. Unopened Food or Supplements may be returned for a full refund. Opened Food or Supplements may only be exchanged for same item.
• No returns or exchanges after 30 days.
• Returns due to shipping damage must be reported within 3 business days after receipt, must be in new condition in original box, including all product information and paperwork.
When returning an item, Call Wild Trax first to get a return authorization, then use a shipping service such as UPS that provides a confirmation number that shows proof of shipment.
Wild Trax Supply is dedicated to keeping your order information completely confidential. We do NOT rent or sell our customer list or phone numbers. Wild Trax Supply respects your privacy and sincerely appreciates your business.
Wild Trax Supply disclaims responsibility for the use or misuse of any of the products described on our website, and for any losses incurred through the use of products according to the directions detailed on our website. Always refer to and follow label directions, as well as your veterinarian's advice. Wild Trax Supply disclaims responsibility for losses incurred due to delays or errors in shipment.
All profits made by Wild Trax Supply supports Wild Trax Feline Center, an educational center and refuge for wild cats.
© Copyright 2001-2013 Wild Trax Supply, Inc. All rights reserved.